Saturday, April 24, 2010

Build a Rat Catcher, Catch a Rat

Since it has been quite at work the last two nights, I thought I'd show my coworkers what kind of nut jobs live on the Internet and obsess over a cartoon and a blogger. Funny how ANB doesn't talk about Tenchi very often but you sure do, as if Tenchi were somehow important when it isn't.

It only took you a a day to figure out that I had used one of your own tactics. I'm so very impressed. ANB didn't even realize it was me when I first started, though he did ask me about the name. I can't take credit for the name since one of my coworkers suggested it. Rat Catcher. Seems too obvious, doesn't it. However, since you are the master of pretending to be anyone other than yourself, why not use that tactic back against you?

Of course, you wouldn't have to use such tactics if you were a TRUE beacon of "truth." Ever heard of John Hancock? He signed his name LARGE to say he wasn't afraid tell the truth. You hide all over the place. Now, why is that? Could it be because you are breaking the law and you know it, thus you won't dare use your real name will you. Of course not.

That's OK. We just send everything you post to the agency the FBI referred us to. Even if it takes years, eventually you'll be unmasked and then you'll have to ask yourself if it was worth it to waste your life worrying about AstroNerdBoy.

Enjoy ballot stuffing day.

No comments: